Sunday, May 11, 2014

Grease Musical & SDD Finals

Hellos, it's me again! I'm basically just going to talk about my day yesterday (: 
But first here's what I wore!

I absolutely love this picture taken by the very talented Raphael (: 

And heres the full outfit, sorry for the terrible lighting..

White Top: Korea (Hongdae)
Skirt: Bugis Street
Shoes: Cheap Monday

Alrights so I went to watch the 'Grease' the musical in which my school paid for. I've actually never watched the movie and it was my first time watching the musical, and I would say its a really good experience! The cast was amazing and their showmanship was incomparable, I really recommend it especially if you love shows like High School Musical (: Its still showing at these available timings:

Venue: Marina Bay Sands
Date: till 18th May 2014
 Time: Tuesdays to Fridays, 8pm
Saturdays, 2pm & 8pm 
Sundays, 1pm & 530pm  

Here's my supposedly $60 ticket along with their booklet which I bought at $20 because I wanted to keep it as a memory (:

Random Photo before the show with Joelle, Calysta, Yun Rong and Daviest (:

Group Photo!
Daviest and I (: Facing the glaring sun to take a selfie HAHAH

And another picture before rushing off for SDD (:

So I was really excited for the Finals as I went to watch the preliminary round at Vivo to support NRA and out of the 15 teams sent, 5 got in (: I got the $20 tickets and I sat in the middle section's last row HAHAH but I was sitting on half of my seat most of the time watching all the great crews! 



Nicole (Qoopa) and I (: Missed her so so much, its been such a long time since we had quality time together <3


And a special shout out to my close friend, Lyvia from Legit X for getting into the finals (: I'm so proud of you!

& also can I just say, IM SO HAPPY THAT FLAIR ORIGINS WON (: They really deserved it, they were freaking dope ((: Well, thats all that happened in my eventful day (: Thanks so much for reading, till next time.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment