Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Penny's Worth of Thought



Top: Korea (Garousu-gil)
Skorts: Editors Market
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Shop at Toa Payoh
Ring: Korea (A'land)

"The most dangerous lies are the ones you tell yourself"

I've realised that what affects me the most is when people don't understand me. 
When I need time alone or the reason behind why I do certain things. It somehow reconfirms the fact that as much as I can't help but always seem as though I'm strong, I literally cannot control my inner self from negativity especially when I break down and go into this whole other world of self destruction.

But then again as much as I've realised this, I've been able to see that the people in which I look up to are hurting inside alone because of those very traits in which people look up to them for. 

Bottom line, sacrifice is really inevitable.
Till the next post.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment